Big News For Google Friend Connect Users!

Most everyone knows that Google friend connect is being discontinued.  This morning I came across a great piece of information for all bloggers and blog followers.  There is a new reliable "follower" service available to all of us for free.  It is called Linky Followers.  It is super simple to use and very easy to install on your blog.  I added it to mine in just a few minutes.  See it at the top right of my blog.  Below is a link to the site and post where I found the information.  Many bloggers are already using and are familiar with Linky Tools who's creator also created  Linky Followers

Here is the link to the complete post where I found the information:
At The Picket Fence: Big News For Google Friend Connect Users!: We have some exciting news to share for all of us concerned about the discontinuation of Google Friends Connect!


As you’ve probably heard, the popular Google Friend Connect (“GFC”) is going away March 1st for non-Google blog platforms like Wordpress, and the scuttlebutt is that it will be eventually phased out completely to be replaced by  Google+.  (now don't panic yet!!)  Read more...



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your comments and I read every one... I'd love to hear from you!

Blessings,
Diana