Pottery Barn Inspired - Woven Seagrass Placemats

This is just a quick share to show you these gorgeous Seagrass Placemats that I recently found for our dining nook.  They add such great texture... and yes, we do have square plates too.  I have seen these mats in the past at Pottery Barn and Crate and Barrel, but I didn't want to pay too much for them.  I admit I'm cheap... but I still like and want nice stuff :)   I found these mats for only $5.99 a piece at HomeGoods.  That's a savings of over $10 per mat.  

I so love finding bargains and I love a good HomeGoods fix!  If you haven't been to a HomeGoods store and have one in your area, you really should check them out... 


Then you too can be #HomeGoodsHappy

Until next time...
Happy decorating,

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your comments and I read every one... I'd love to hear from you!

Blessings,
Diana