Adorable Interactive Christmas Table for the Kids


Yesterday I decided I wanted to do something fun for the kids at their Christmas Table. I had some vinyl chalkboard contact paper and a large thin piece of fiberboard (smooth finish). I first covered the kids table with brown butcher wrapping paper, Then I covered the thin fiber board with the self adhesive chalkboard paper. I put a cute few snowflake ornaments and a little sled in the center with a container of chalk on top. I added a few snowman napkins for drawing inspiration... and there you have it. A fun interactive place for the kiddos or the adults to get creative if they want. Even if nobody decides to draw on it, I love how it turned out!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed Christmas!

Until next time,

Diana

1 comment:

I love all of your comments and I read every one... I'd love to hear from you!

Blessings,
Diana